1. Click on Tools > Options from the menu bar.
2. An "Options" dialog box opens up.
3. Expand the "Text Editor" tab.
4. There are many languages under this tab. You can choose to display line numbers for certain languages.
5. Alternatively, you can display line numbers for all languages. To do so, select "All languages" and check the "Line numbers" checkbox in the Display section. Click OK.
In this blog you can find the displayed line numbers in visual studio for microsoft net services. Everything will be given to write best stories for the blog writers. Then all the users happy to understood the values and their instructions.
This blog teaches you to switch themes in visual studio.
While creating a new solution, you might want to add an existing SQL Server existing database to your solution in Visual Studio. This blog illustrates with pictures how t...
Read on to find which new features have been added in Visual Studio 2015
Solve virtual directory problem in simple steps
We recently started using database project in our application. To get the updated stored procedures from database project to destination database we were using "Buil...
After pushing some large dlls into our repository I noticed the other users of that repository were getting the following error while Taking PULL: "C:\Program Files ...
What kind of email newsletter would you prefer to receive from CodeAsp.Net?