1. Click on Tools > Options from the menu bar.
2. An "Options" dialog box opens up.
3. Expand the "Text Editor" tab.
4. There are many languages under this tab. You can choose to display line numbers for certain languages.
5. Alternatively, you can display line numbers for all languages. To do so, select "All languages" and check the "Line numbers" checkbox in the Display section. Click OK.
In this blog you can find the displayed line numbers in visual studio for microsoft net services. Everything will be given to write best stories for the blog writers. Then all the users happy to understood the values and their instructions.